Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sweet Misunderstanding

I saw you through  the glass window,
There you were looking at me
The smile on your lips that kills
The spark in your eyes I feel
First time I felt something
As if my feelings have got new wings

You in your faded jeans and blue shirt
With those messed up hair
Holding my favourite writer in one hand
Other in pocket with headphones in ear
You were standing alone and that was so unfair

Yellow I hated
Till I saw you in those slippers
And I realised that you were still smiling
May be you were thinking same for me
May be you were feeling same for me
That glass window was transformed into some sacred relic
Then suddenly you were dialling

How can you lose such a precious moment to a cell phone
How can you return from ‘first site love’ zone
How can you turn you back to the window
How can you hold her hand
All the magic vanished , as if some one broke my magic wand

She was in red with her curly locks
Wearing skirt , your view she blocked
And there you were
Laughing together, smiling and chatting,
And here I was ,against the glass, the crude reality watching

Then you moved more close to the glass , stared at me through  it
and then you got a comb and tried to settle you hair a bit
so dawned upon me the realisation
that my sacred relic was a mirror for you,
I was invisible, you were monitoring your own reflection
Whatever I was  thinking, it was just my fairy  tale imagination

Then I smiled at you as well,
Through the same glass
This is how my ‘first sight love’ fever passed
But still I go to the same shop
Thinking some day you might show up,
And smile at your own reflection,
I would see you through the glass
And again I will visit my world of fairy tale imagination.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heart touching.....
Maybe someone is in fairy tale imagination world jst for you...��

Raviray said...

superbbbb...