Thursday, December 6, 2012

When i look back

I have reached a point, where when i stop and back i look,
i see all those years passed by
i see all those faces- frowning ,smiling ,crying
some tears saying bye, some saying hie

 I feel all warmth received
the warmth that keeps me alive in life's chilling path
the joy few have shared helps me
 bear life's wrath

 My heart keeps telling me
lets revisit those turns again, but i know i cant
Once left behind turns,
i cant visit now Even if i want

 My heart says lets take them
 with us together and forever 
But then i cant see them
Their heart has taken them else somewhere

 The hearts that i treasured
 are no longer with me ,
 Some left, some took turn different,
 some stood back, some disappeared,
 some hided while some surpassed me with glee

 And i am left alone But still i smile
 as they all told me to do so
 Because each moment of life teaches us
 People come and go You just need to go with the life's FLOW.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi....this is true with almost everyone at this point.

Avani said...

true. but some do stay ;) I'm always with you! :)

Ravi said...

oye, ki baat hai chuupi rustam.. nice lines and true meaning... lagta hai kabhi mehfil jamani padegi..

Avanti Gaidhane said...

@ AVANI I know you will be there for me...ALWAYS :)

Avanti Gaidhane said...

@ravi Thanks :D

swapnil said...

Another one of your superb works !
Kudos ;)

and I specially liked the Pic of the Girl ..really adds the feel of "journey".

most touching were these lines-

"The hearts that i treasured
are no longer with me ,
Some left, some took turn different,
some stood back, some disappeared, some hided while some surpassed me with glee"

keep blogging !
cheers !!

Avanti Gaidhane said...

swap thanks !! :)

...Abhiket+thoughts... said...

Well Well Well....
Long time since I have traveled this path...and yet again your poem surprises me....so subtle and truthful....
Quoting Ghalib "Me akela hi chala tha janib manzil magar,
Log sath ate gae aur karwan banta gaya"

So enjoy the life the way it comes...

an opinion said...

Beautiful. Kind of strange and a happy coincidence, that the last time I blogged, I had written about the same feeling of loss and a tortuous road ahead. :)

I am back from an almost eternal slumber and am already repenting how much I have missed since I left. Perhaps, yours is the place where I will begin. :)

Anonymous said...

At any situation , any time and any place will always be there for u...

��