Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lifeless death !!

Its been ages ,I have been dead,
Dried like the lost river bed,
Without its blue water searching its goal,
I was wandering without my soul,


Emotions that were buried deep down, Hunger and thirst which cannot be quenched,

Love which I lost long back,
In guilt and remorse I am drenched.

Like the aimless kite in the sky,
Whose only destiny is to kiss the ground,
My life has become aimless , passionless,
Peace that I m searching never found.

Like a lifeless tree without leaves,
Knowing its destiny that it never going to be,
As green as it was ,
I see a in it a reflection of me.

I still have remembrance of few dreams,
Blurred as they come and go,
Soon I will forget them alll
Like shattered glass pieces
After a blow.

Is there no end to this ?
Is the only ques my heart asks,
Like lost in infinity
My mind wriggle like a fish in waterless flask,
Dreaming of the sea that  fish reaches its end,
But my journey continues with more and more perilous bends.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sad ...nice and true

Unknown said...

Good one...keep writing...

Unknown said...

Good one...keep writing...

swapnil said...

thats some serious stuff out there .
I must say its good to see you bloging again :)