Sunday, July 13, 2008

The day my scooty got punctured

Hey this is one more poem that i have written. Hope u enjoy it! Would love to have ur comments on it.

The day my scooty got punctured

Yesterday I got my scooty punctured,
So grudging I had to trudge the road

I took the path ahead
And waved my scooty bye,
Then I noticed new thing
Up in the sky;

As i had seen in nursery rhymes
It was a seven colored rainbow,
Then it clicked to me
That my nature experience is so low;

On the green grass
the little droplets I saw,
N a frog eating an insect
It was the nature’s law;

My hair dancing to its tune
I felt the breeze’s freshness,
I herd the birds chirping
Through the air’s quietness;

I witnessed the setting of the sun
With orange hues in the blue,
Then it dawned to me
Till now my life was not true;

Somewhere I forgot the nature
In the hectic schedule of it,
Nature’s beauty n sanity
never I bothered about it a bit;

In this nature lies the true happiness
today I realized till now I was wrong,
We need to learn its wisdom n ways
we need to sing nature’s song;

We need to forget our worries
and be with mother nature ,
We need to give it sometime
In it lies our future.

3 comments:

Abhay said...

Its true that in today's busy life we all forget to appreciate nature,on whose lap we all have grown.
But life will give you times (like when ur scooty got punctured) to appreciate it.

Brilliant poetry.
AJ Rox.

Avanti Gaidhane said...

Thanks abhay.

Unknown said...

you need a lot of practice
:)