Saturday, August 29, 2009

TEARS make me smile


Sometimes I feel so lonely
I just want to cry
Sometimes my heart feel heavy
It weeps until years dry

I beg for smile
‘but tears the gift I got
The pain I want to shed
But it hugs me a lot

Deep inside me my soul is fighting out
Withered burnt and lonely in the desert ground
It keeps searching the cause
Cause for my sorrow around
The sufferings and burdens
To which my heart is bound

But as dead end search has brought nothing
Just more questions with no answers to anything
It has engulfed me
No hope I can see
Just the stress and tension
Are always with me


But still beneath me. I know its trough and crest
It’s the bad patch going on soon the good will dawn from east
Awaiting it I know
Something good with pace slow’
Is approaching me

I will embrace it
With hesitation a bit
Coz I know after this
Again the bad will lit

Good and bad as they go
Teaches us the life’s flow
Tears and smiles come in a row
One after the other as our life’s glow
when we laugh a lot
Tears come along
So when tears slide alone
Laughing is not wrong

8 comments:

ketki said...

great yar..its realy 2 gud...i cnt write lik u guys bt i luv readind it...its awesome....

Nikhil Sharda said...

What can I say? I feel you. Come visit my blog sometime.

Abhyudaya said...

Nice one but, I for one, don't really like the use of sms lingo in poetry. "Coz" instead of "'cause" or "because" makes the poetry look amateurish. Otherwise the flow of thoughts was very good.

Kshitij....MuSiC iS LiFe!!!!! said...

awesome.....
this is THE WAY LIFE GOES.....!!!

swapnil said...

superb one ..brought ur feelings into words ..

i liked these lines
"Tears and smiles come in a row"


.. tears the gift I got
The pain I want to shed
But it hugs me a lot

nagpur said...

absolutely wonderful!

vinzzz said...

Wow!.. wonderfully written!.. :)

...Abhiket+thoughts... said...

THE WAY LIFE GOES!!!.....this one truly justify that..

i m spellbound,Gr8......